NEW LOW PRICE!!!
Originally $199.99, Now ONLY $99.98
NIKE VR_S Fairway Wood
Put the pedal to the metal with tour-proven performance for any golfer.
Accelerate your way to distance with tour-proven performance. Advanced NexCOR face technology and aerodynamic design delivers more speed off the face for more distance off the fairway.
An emerging leader in golf R&D, NIKE has packed the latest technology right where the rubber meets the road: Revolutionary NexCOR face technology maximizes distance for the widest range of players through a space-expanding, multi-face thickness design. The NexCOR infinity design creates a bridge for ultra-thin, ultra-hot faces and unmatched ball speed. In addition, L-Face Technology positions the weld on the sole to allow for an expanded maximum COR zone from the middle to lower on the face where the majority of fairway shots are struck. The result? Blistering speed.
The new face of speed! See how much longer you could be. Swing a NIKE VR_S driver, fairway wood and hybrid this season.
NIKE VR_S Fairway Wood features:
- #3 Wood, 15° • #4 Wood, 17° • #5 Wood, 19° • #7 Wood, 21 °
- Graphite shaft available in Senior, Regular, Stiff, or X-Stiff flex
- #3, #5 Available in left-and right-hand. #4, #7 Available in right-hand only
- Includes headcover
- Aerodynamically-engineered head design helps generate your maximum potential swing speed
- Traditionally-shaped head
- NexCOR face technology maximizes distance for the widest range of players through a new speed-expanding multi face thickness design. The NexCOR infinity design creates a bridge for ultra-thin, ultra-hot faces and unmatched ball speed from every club in the bag
- L-Face Technology positions the weld on the sole to allow for an expanded maximum COR zone from he middle to lower on the face where the majority of fairway shots are struck
- NIKE Fubuki K FW shaft
- Mitsubishi Rayon has joined its Tour proven Modulus Differential Technology (M.D.T.) with a new Power "Ninja" Core. This metal core, found in the inner most layers of the K-Series, allows Mitsubishi to create a shaft with all of the benefits of a stiff tip, low spin profile while shedding the negative, "harsh" feel usually associated with a tip stiff design
- NIKE Tour Velvet
The New Face of Speed. NIKE VR_S
Custom Options available upon request. Please call us at (715)355-1790 to order custom specs.
View all available Mens Fairway Woods
Click here for more Golf Equipment
DISCOUNTS CAN NOT BE APPLIED TO THIS PRODUCT
LIMITED AVAILABILITY ITEM